who can I talk to for resolution on a bogus charge that has been going on for 6 months!

LAR1annoyed

We have been Verizon customers for over 10 years and have always paid our bills on time.  In October my daughter's relatively new cell phone was giving her issues.  She took it into the Verizon store in SoHo and the rep noted the issues and sent the phone back for replacement.  A month or so later we get a bill from Verizon stating that the phone had external damage and we would be responsible to pay the $299 replacement fee.  My daughter went back in and talked to that same rep who assured her that she would handle getting the credit to our account.  6 months later and several in store visits and phone calls and the issue is STILL not rectified and on top of that - after just speaking with that same rep 6 days ago and assuring me the credit was pending and this would not be sent to collections - I get a bill in the mail from a collection agency regarding this!  Does Verizon have so little respect for their employees (not to mention their customers) that they don't give them the ability to fix these issues?  I am so angry and frustrated because there is no one really helping us with this.  Any wonder why I have taken our entire wireless service to a more responsive carrier - AT & T?!?

Does anyone have a number of someone who will actually get something done for us that I can contact??

thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: who can I talk to for resolution on a bogus charge that has been going on for 6 months!

karencab74

I have been dealing with the same issues. I hope you get your situation resolved as well. im getting very frustrated with Verizon

0 Likes