Highlighted

where was a call made from ?

LUMPEE555

I'm trying to find out where a call on a second phone on my plan(my son's phone) was made from

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: where was a call made from ?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Call logs only show destination, but bills show both call origination and destination.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Sign into your MyVerizon account online as the account owner and view the call logs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Call logs only show destination, but bills show both call origination and destination.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

LUMPEE555,

Just like our community members suggested, your monthly bill would show a full call log (check online in My Verizon when the bill is available), based on the area the call started and ended in. If wanted a little bit more visibility on what your son is doing on the phone though, check out FamilyBase: http://vz.to/2hoLbJE . Some things are still hidden, like contents of text messages for example, but you can manage blocks and see usage information anytime. In that link I shared, check out the "Viewing Your Family's Usage Information" to see if this might be for you.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes