what can verizon offer me for on time payments for almost 2 years

lisaje627

can Verizon do anything special in regards to lowering my payments or any other actions for on time payments in full for almost 2 years...I pay 135.00 for an iphone and Samsung galaxy tab...they told me that I would be paying around 100.00 but my bills keeping going up...what can Verizon offer me to keep my loyal to them

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: what can verizon offer me for on time payments for almost 2 years

Weth
Sr. Leader

If you are on a More Everything plan and you are "almost" finished with your 2 year contract you will be eligble for reduced payments when your contract is up. Right now you are paying $40/line access fee for each phone. When you are finished with your contract, and since you have data <6GB / month based on your $135 bill, your bill can go down to $85 plus taxes for 3GB of shared data. It breaks down to $20 each line access fee and $45 for 3 GB data. That will be saving you about $45/month, just for completing the contract. .

Now if you want new phones, that is a different and more expensive story.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

If you are on a More Everything plan and you are "almost" finished with your 2 year contract you will be eligble for reduced payments when your contract is up. Right now you are paying $40/line access fee for each phone. When you are finished with your contract, and since you have data <6GB / month based on your $135 bill, your bill can go down to $85 plus taxes for 3GB of shared data. It breaks down to $20 each line access fee and $45 for 3 GB data. That will be saving you about $45/month, just for completing the contract. .

Now if you want new phones, that is a different and more expensive story.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

lisaje627 wrote:

can Verizon do anything special in regards to lowering my payments or any other actions for on time payments in full for almost 2 years...

Almost 2 years is not even a full contract term...where you promised to pay on time and they promised to give you service for 2 years, not almost 2 years.  So, if you are under contract and promised to pay for 2 years, you haven't proven yourself yet.

I pay 135.00 for an iphone and Samsung galaxy tab...they told me that I would be paying around 100.00 but my bills keeping going up...

The bill only increases if you incur overage charges and/or federal fees are increased. 

what can Verizon offer me to keep my loyal to them

You could finish your term, if you have term time left to prove yourself loyal first.

0 Likes

flutterfly8497

What you get for on time payments is continuous service and no record of late payments.  I don't understand how paying one's bill by the due date on said bill should entitle anyone to special treatment. You do realize paying your bill on time every month is what you are supposed to do, right?

RTPower

I'm on ME plan and one of the iPhones is off contract and has the reduced monthly access.  How do I get a new phone and still retain the reduced fee for that line?

Buy a new phone outright from Verizon or from Apple and do a device switch?

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

If it is off contract, you can do full price or you can get a new phone on the device payment plan, but you might have to change your plan to use the DPP.

0 Likes

RTPower

So I understand, If I do full price from Verizon do I have to change plans?

0 Likes

kaebfly
Leader

No you don't have to change plans if you pay full retail for your device. It's basically a bring your own device situation

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

If you do full price, you do not have to change plans.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Weth
Sr. Leader

Everything I have seen so far is you can still do a device payment plan and stay on More Everything and retain your $15 or $25/line Edge discount or if you buy full price retain your $15 or $25/line month to month discount.