Highlighted

verizon customer service is dispicable!

TANBASH65

I sent back a faulty phone to you in November of 2017.  it was stolen in transit - I sent tracking numbers and I have followed up numerous times, i have spoken to numerous customer service reps who have  given false promises that the issue  of crediting my account $649.99 would be taken care of. I have asked to speak to a supervisor numerous times, and the agents refuse. it is now APRIL - 5 months later and my account has still not been credited for the $649.99 and I am also being charged LATE fees, when infact I am paying the balance of the bill on time. A SUPERVISOR NEEDS TO CALL ME TODAY or I am switching to another carrier. I am done with VERIZON.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: verizon customer service is dispicable!

Community Manager
Community Manager

TANBASH65, the last thing I want is to lose you as a Verizon customer and it's upsetting to hear about this experience. $650 is a lot of money and I would never want any customer to be responsible for an invalid charge such as this. It is quite concerning that you haven't been provided with the proper resolution to the returned stolen phone and that this has been an issue for over 5 months. Please allow us the opportunity to look at your account in detail so we can address this concern as soon as possible. I have sent you a Direct Message to your Verizon forum profile to help address this issue. I look forward to working with you to ensure your needs are resolved. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: verizon customer service is dispicable!

TANBASH65

It was resolved after I posted this berating comment on Facebook! It is a shame that it had to come to that to get results!

I will be pulling a copy of my credit report to ensure that Verizons incompetence has not negatively impacted my credit score!

0 Likes