Highlighted

verizon cloud

Lorlor

My husband and I have one account with verizon for two phones. We each have the Note 4.  I got a new Tab S Tablet and am trying to sync my contacts to it from my phone. When logging into verizon cloud on my tablet, it will only allow my husbands number, and never asks for mine. If I put my number in, it tells me this is not the correct number for the account. How do I sync my contacts and not his if it won't let me put in my number as the phone I wasn't to sync contacts?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: verizon cloud

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lorlor,

Congratulations on your new tablet! Let's get those contacts synced. Do you have your own My Verizon account or are you attempting to access My Verizon to view the already established account? If you don't have your own account, please register for one at vzw.com/myverizon. Then, backup from your phone and then you'll be able to sync.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes

Re: verizon cloud

Community Manager
Community Manager

Lorlor,

Congratulations on your new tablet! Let's get those contacts synced. Do you have your own My Verizon account or are you attempting to access My Verizon to view the already established account? If you don't have your own account, please register for one at vzw.com/myverizon. Then, backup from your phone and then you'll be able to sync.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes