Highlighted

verizon answer me this why cant any customer service tell the truth?

we signed up dec. 6 th . since then its been one lie after another . 3 lines one bad port and one defective phone later and NO ONE stands behind any one . they say one thing and then another rep says " I don't know why they told you that because that is not true ". so getting rid of a junk phone under this contract has deemed relentless and exhausting unless you want to shell out more money for another phone. trade in for different phone seems impossible with out them getting more money in fees and charges for new phone. the phone was crap when I purchased it and now I have to shell out more money because NOTHING IS FREE ! and porting numbers is the worse. 37 days to port one number. that is unheard of in this day in age of technology. 32 days into a contract for 2 years is going to be a nightmare !! worst customer service experience EVER !! Cant wait to see what the 23 months brings.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: verizon answer me this why cant any customer service tell the truth?

Community Manager
Community Manager

jhesser,

Oh goodness, we definitely don't want you to feel this way at all, especially after just joining us. I want to ensure we are on the same page, what's the make and model of the device you are experiencing issues with? Did you port in a wireless number or a landline number? Please share details to further assist you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes