upgrades????

So recently my son wanted to upgrade.  At the time he got his phone he was told once he was 1/2 thru his payment plan he could turn the phone in and upgrade to a new phone and new payment plan.  Of course the phone had to be in good condition....New that seems to no longer exist as an option, your phone has to be paid for.  I am imagining things, cause I remember the same scenario when I got my phone nearly 2 yrs ago. I was using live chat and asking questions and then the person just disconnected, guess if they don't like the questions they click disconnect, lol

Does anyone else remember this program??? or do we all live in a make believe world, ha!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes

Re: upgrades????

Expert

There have been such options/promotions for certain phone models. They aren't offering the same promotions now.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: upgrades????

I just upgraded mine and my husbands phones. A fast talking Randolph told me I could add a line and not connect a phone to it and turn it off in 6 months and my buy one get one free upgrade would still be in place......wrong ....my bill was not what he told me and within 2 hours I called customer service back and told them not to ship me anything that he had misled me and I did not want anything no new phone no accessories no new plans nothing. This was on the 22nd of Dec. It is now January 10 and I just was told that I could return all the things they shipped to the store. I went through 7 customer service reps and one supervisor and my bill was never the same. And Randolph also charged my credit card 7 times before my bank stopped him. I have been with Verizon a long time and I am so disappointed to know it took 8 people to tell me 8 different lies . So I took my box that everything was shipped to me in and Verizon here in my home town said I had to send it back to them and also told me that the return label in the box was not even where it needed to go. After all they have put me through , they say what can we do to turn this around and you tell them to do what they originally quoted and its a joke. Their mistake at my cost ......but will be the last cost to me.......I am moving my service as soon as I get the credit for the returned merchandise.........You would think that everybody would be on the same page at Verizon........But they aren't.   Rant over ....moving to a less complicated company.