unexplained high data usage

KJKRUNNER26

With my old iPhone 4 I never even used 1GB during the month.  Now for the second time, I've used 2 GB in 4 days!  I don't listen to music, download large fies or watch videos.  What could be causing such high data usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unexplained high data usage

dexman

The iPhone and the My Verizon website have tools that give a general breakout of data usage.

Check both locations and see what they say.

Chances are there is likely some sort of administrative housekeeping going on...backing up photos, updating apps....and so forth.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Tidbits
Sr. Leader

KJKRUNNER26 wrote:

With my old iPhone 4 I never even used 1GB during the month. Now for the second time, I've used 2 GB in 4 days! I don't listen to music, download large fies or watch videos. What could be causing such high data usage?

What phone do you have now?  Do you use iMessenger?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

KJKRUNNER26,

We know how important it is to know where your data is being used. Let's look into what is causing this issue. Is your device up to date with the latest iOS? Has there been any difference in the way you use your device?  

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes