Highlighted

unable to change plan online

I have tried to change plan online for two days. I receive a message that the process cannot be completed, try at another time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: unable to change plan online

Expert

Do you have any other account or plan changes pending?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

No, I've had my plan for three years. I was responding to my first data overage messages (several). I used watchespn and it blew thru our 10 gig plan shared for three phones. We had never approached 4 gigs before.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to be sure you avoid any surprise overages. Have you tried changing the plan via the app instead? KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am really sorry that Verizon is unable to assist me. I know that customer care is the basis of the companies success. I have tried to change plans both online and with the app. Neither have been successful. Since am traveling and there appear to be no corporate stores near my location at this time, I will have to put up with the situation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

WILLIAD3 wrote:

Since am traveling and there appear to be no corporate stores near my location at this time, I will have to put up with the situation.

Or you could call and have them change it over the phone...

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important you can manage your plan via My Verizon, WILLIAD3. Thank you for suggestion pending changes, Ann154. I appreciate you trying the app and website. To help determine why you are unable to make a change to your plan, I have sent you a direct message. Please reply via direct message so I can continue to assist.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes