How do I transfer my contacts list from one phone to another

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: transfer of contacts from one phone to another

Sr. Leader

That would depend on where the contacts are stored and the types of phones.  If they are stored on Verizon's cloud, just log in to the cloud on your new phone and sync.  Same for Google, if they are linked to your Google account, just log in to the same Google account on the new phone.  I'm not as familiar with iPhones, but Verizon cloud or wherever iPhones natively backup  to (iTunes?) would work.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

That would depend on where the contacts are stored and the types of phones.  If they are stored on Verizon's cloud, just log in to the cloud on your new phone and sync.  Same for Google, if they are linked to your Google account, just log in to the same Google account on the new phone.  I'm not as familiar with iPhones, but Verizon cloud or wherever iPhones natively backup  to (iTunes?) would work.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Novice

the easiest way I've found is the verizon cloud app its actually pretty helpful.

Highlighted

Expert

Personally I think syncing the contacts to Google is faster and easier. The 12+ devices I have activated or setup for wifi only or cellular types for multiple carriers using only Google contacts without losing one contact.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Cloud or your sd card

If your cloud is updated properly go into cloud, tools (I believe ) check what you want to take with you to your next phone. Text, calls, photos, etc etc...

Make sure you're updated or you'll lose some.

0 Likes