Highlighted

text problem with one person only

my wife is unable to receive texts from her sister... my wife has a note 4, and her sister has a motorola droid z.  both are verizon users

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: text problem with one person only

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us in this community forum. We are here to help. Are both users able to call each other? Can they send picture messages to each other? Have they both tried restarting their devices?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Their devices have been restarted numerous times...this has been experienced over a longer time frame (a month or more), and they have talked to each other over the phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

ROLLINREV, we want those sisters to stay in touch. Is your wife using the text messaging feature on her phone? Did she download a 3rd party messaging application from her phone?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes