Highlighted

terrible customer support

My suggestion for the community is "switch to another mobile provider! I have been a Verizon customer for over 20 yrs.  I have stayed with Verizon for so long because of the excellent customer service.  I have lost all faith and trust in Verizon.  Verizon no longer offers even sub par customer service.  Every communication I have had over the past few years has been very time consuming and frustrating. It gets worse with each experience. It is suggested to resolve issues over a chat.  Each time I try to use this option, I state my question very clearly and the automated system never has an answer, only a suggestion to what I might need. I repeat my question several times only to receive the same suggested options.  You cant' even chat with a real person let alone talk to a human.  I'm waiting on a call now and have been waiting for over an hour.  I am currently only a customer because I haven't taken the time to check into other services.  Since customer service or support is no longer a reason to stay I'm sure I can find a much less expensive service.  Also, info on  my Verizon app doesn't match verivon.com.  They offer no reviews to read about accessories to help you make an informed decision,  and then tell you that you may be charged a $50 restocking fee only after the item has been delivered. 

This complaint will probably disappear citing wrong forum.  They make you send complaints in writing, by mail.  So negative comments aren't seen by all.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: terrible customer support

Expert

Good luck with the next carrier. My brief experience with AT&T wasn't stellar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you are not being paid by Verizon you should be.  LOL  I have read your comments to others frustrations.  In true Verizon fashion, more frustration.  Keep up the good work and maybe they will pay you to condescend. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

losingpatience1, it is difficult to hear you feel this way. We want you to know we are here to help. We appreciate your patience during these times. Additionally, we can only offer reviews, if customer's indeed review them. I personally shop from a major online retailer, and hardly ever leave a review. Our customer's do leave reviews. For example, I have pulled the first item under the 'chargers' section for your viewing: https://www.verizon.com/products/verizon-wireless-charging-pad-qi-compatible-fast-charge/#reviewsHea.... Also, there is no restock fee for accessories. The $50 you are mentioning is relative to a cellular device. Please let us know if we can offer additional support?

0 Likes
Highlighted

So the lack of review options is where your put your focus?   Your service is horrible and has been for some time even before "these times".   I took me 3 hours (on the my Verizon phone app) to get an answer to this very simple question.  Very frustrating!  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

losingpatience1, our goal is to provide you with a great wireless experience. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve. We hope that we can regain your confidence in our service and support. Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance. 

0 Likes