Highlighted

switching carriers

I have been waiting for almost a week to bring my number to another carrier. My Verizon phone does not work anymore and I need a phone for work. They said two business days and its been 3 1/2 business day. I feel like I am being held hostage by Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: switching carriers

Novice

I would suggest calling Verizon customer service. I suppose the status of your order is your question?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We really do not want to see you leave us, Piscestg. We don't want to keep you against your will so please let us know what we can do to keep you as a Verizon customer. 

You can check with the Port Center at 888.844.7095 to find out exactly why the port was not processed.

I will be sending you a Direct Message as well.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Still a Verizon hostage!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We never want you to feel this way about us CherinNY. Are you in the process of porting out? If so, have you contacted our port center. Did you also receive the private message from the previous representative asking to discuss your concerns?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes