splitting the bill

vwzuser

Verizon chat is saying I should go to my bill in myverizon and scroll down to splitting the bill. Splitting the bill is  not an option. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: splitting the bill

reginau_vzw

Vwzuser, having the ability to split a bill is definitely a benefit for shared accounts. We can certainly lend a helping hand and address any billing concerns you may have. Just to ensure we are on the same page, what are you trying to do (view cost breakdown, send out individual costs)?

With regard to My Verizon, there have recently been some changes to the interface, so things look a bit different. To view a simplified breakdown of line charges, log into My Verizon from a computer and click on the Bill Tab. Next, you will have 3 sections, scroll down to the bottom where you will see a drop-down menu of bill cycles. Itemized underneath the drop-down, are the charges for shared costs and then each individual line is detailed.

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER
@VZWSupport

If my response answered your
question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This
ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

vwzuser

Thank you...But is there a way to split the bill to have one sent to each

person for their own costs?

--Connie

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:10 AM reginau_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Only if they are separate accounts. That option would also increase the costs per line as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

We certainly understand wanting to have everyone on the account responsible for their charges. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to split the bill and send it individually when on the same account. While we can't do that, you can sign in each month via your computer to find out what everyone owes and can let them know individually. To find the information please do the following: sign in locate 'My Verizon' under the search option in the upper right-hand corner of the page, click 'Bill', scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will find the most recent bill cycle date, each number will be listed with the total cost for the line.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!