Highlighted

split bill

Me and my gf each have the 60$ 2gb/month plan. It is on the same bill is it possible to split that into two separate bills where she is responsible for hers and I am for mine?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: split bill

Customer Support

jarrodmckleroy,

Great question! Are you saying that you both have the $60 plan? So for a total of $120? There is a way to move one of the lines to their own "sub-account" This wouldn't create a new account, but would create two bills. Is this what you were wanting to have done?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If not, you can do an Assumption of Liability were her line is transfered to an account in her name. She gets her own bills and has sole financial responsibility.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Assumption of Liability.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

jarrodmckleroy,

Great question! Are you saying that you both have the $60 plan? So for a total of $120? There is a way to move one of the lines to their own "sub-account" This wouldn't create a new account, but would create two bills. Is this what you were wanting to have done?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If not, you can do an Assumption of Liability were her line is transfered to an account in her name. She gets her own bills and has sole financial responsibility.

View solution in original post

0 Likes