Highlighted

set up a my verizon account

How do I received a activation code if screen is broken

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: set up a my verizon account

Leader

With a very limited supply of information I'll take a stab at this. If your screen is broken then clearly you won't be able to get a Text activation code, is it something that can be e-mailed? Can you have it sent to a different phone? I'm not entirely sure what it is you're trying to activate and do.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I want to set up my Verizon so I can read my text messages from there but it says I need send an activation code to the phone number. But that screen is cracked so I cannot read it I don't know if you can send it to another phone or email doesn't give me that option

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

I thought you couldn't post to the forum without already having a Verizon account...are you not already signed into your Verizon account? Are you not the main account holder? I just clicked on my verzon / my device / send and manage messages. It's the first time I've ever used it, and it did make me log in again, but it's the same log in I use for the forums. From there it didn't ask me to activate anything.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You do not have to be a Verizon customer in order to use the forums. You do have to be a Verizon customer in order to have a MyVerizon account. Even if you are a Verizon customer, you can have a forum account which is not associated with your MyVerizon account.

Highlighted

Leader

Perhaps create a chat session with Verizon and find out if you can create an account in their store. Otherwise you'll need to get your hands on a Verizon compatible phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Being able to stay in touch with your messages is important heyyy04. Are you trying to set up your messaging through your My Verizon account online? Have you tried following these steps to set up Verizon Messages online? http://vz.to/1HPdoiu At what point is it asking you to send code to your phone number?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes