remove Device from account

GATO007

how do i remove a device or cancel a device from my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: remove Device from account

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Suspend service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Suspend service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Verizon Employee

I am sad to hear that you want to leave the family Gato007. I would love to help to see what options you have. I have sent you a private message so we can further assist you.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

gator2

I think it is poor customer service that you can add anything you want on line, but to cancel one of five lines that is already paid for and on a month to month plan, that you have to call the telephone number.

bearone21
Leader

that's how they confirm your the owner, have the password instead of someone hacking your account & then you then wonder why the phone doesn't work.

0 Likes

mpeck85

Except I'd be much more concerned if someone hacked into my account to ADD a device that I end up paying for rather than removing a device that I would no longer have to pay for.  So that doesn't make any sense.

librariladi

This information should have been more readily available elsewhere. I waited for 20 minutes for a live agent with no response. Easy to add a line. You could make it easier to find out HOW to get rid of one when it is necessary to.

rkgreuter

no. its because they want to convince you not to, or to come up with another plan, even though they  should have already offered the best plan to begin with! 

rkgreuter

lol! right??!!!! 

PGus

Congratulations on breaking California Law Verizon!

"(c) In addition to the requirements of subdivision (b), a consumer who accepts an automatic renewal or continuous service offer online shall be allowed to terminate the automatic renewal or continuous service exclusively online, which may include a termination email formatted and provided by the business that a consumer can send to the business without additional information."

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB313