Highlighted

regarding bill pay/electronic check ( from a checking account)

Can somebody tell me if verizon can be set-up as a "bill-pay" meaning can the company be set up to  be paid by an electronic check directly from a checking account rather than having to mail a check?

I'd appreciate any info I can get on this...  Thank you 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: regarding bill pay/electronic check ( from a checking account)

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Lanette1! We know it's important to know your options on how to pay your Verizon bill, and we're happy to help. Please keep in mind that you can use My Verizon to pay your bill using your checking account or setup AutoPay. Most banks do have the option to set up as bill-pay. All you need is the account number printed on your bill. For more details on this option, we would recommend reaching out to your bank. 

Here is a link with all the option we offer: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-pay-your-bill/ We hope this information helps. 

AaronS_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Lanette1 wrote:

Can somebody tell me if verizon can be set-up as a "bill-pay" meaning can the company be set up to  be paid by an electronic check directly from a checking account rather than having to mail a check?

I'd appreciate any info I can get on this...  Thank you 

You can set your Verizon account to be auto pay from a checking account, debit or credit card.  I don't know if you can have your bank send payments to Verizon.  Maybe an agent will jump in here and provide an answer.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Lanette1! We know it's important to know your options on how to pay your Verizon bill, and we're happy to help. Please keep in mind that you can use My Verizon to pay your bill using your checking account or setup AutoPay. Most banks do have the option to set up as bill-pay. All you need is the account number printed on your bill. For more details on this option, we would recommend reaching out to your bank. 

Here is a link with all the option we offer: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-pay-your-bill/ We hope this information helps. 

AaronS_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes