Highlighted

pre ordered On 9/12 - No 6S on launch

I got up in the middle of the night to preorder a 64gb Rose Gold iPhone 6S thru Apple for the wife for our anniversary. I've been checking my order daily and it changed to "Preparing for Shipment" a couple days ago. But today I still had not received a tracking number. So I contacted Apple and they said Verizon had blocked the order. I called vzw support and they could not find a problem. I called Appled back and they said all they can do is resubmit the order to Verizon but there's no way I'll get my phone tomorrow since it still has not shipped. Nobody seems to know what the problem is and I'm quite disappointed and frustrated and I never got an email saying there was any problems. Nothing like waiting 2 weeks and being let down!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: pre ordered On 9/12 - No 6S on launch

Customer Support

Hi BlakeAJ!

I'm so sorry to learn of any issues with your iPhone order. I have sent you a Direct Message in the forums, so I can take a look at this personally for you. Please reply to that message. I want to make sure you have all the details and are provided with 100% correct information.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have basically the same issue.  I pre-ordered a 6S on 9-13-2015.  The order status says pending with an expected delivery date of 9-25-2015 - that is today?  Pre-Order confirmation is [removed].

Confirmation number removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Still haven't heard anything informative on this problem.

0 Likes