Highlighted

phone information

I have another phone in my husband's name. I cannot remember my password and do not have access to the phone at this time. I am wanting to get the phone information from both of our phones. Is there another way I can do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: phone information

Expert

What kind of information do you want?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Nicsan32, we are always here to assist with account information. The best places to locate this information will be the device or the account. If you happen to have the device ID, we could also do a search. Should you have forgotten your billing PIN, the account owner may update this by following the steps under number 4 at http://spr.ly/65888AiX6.  

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I need incoming and outgoing calls and texts info.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don’t have the device id. I may remember the pin # but not sure

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Can't you ask your husband for that information?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You can see the log for calls and text messages when signed into the account owner login for MyVerizon. For the actual content, you need to look at the phone itself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes