Highlighted

over charging me

I set up service with your company 4 months ago. I have set up everything correctly to ensure I get the 10 dollar discount per line for having auto pay via debit card and electronic statements. Each month I am getting charged more than I am supposed to be charged. I have numerous online conversations saved and have called countless times to get this resolved. each time i call they say it is fixed and you won;t see it until the next statement. well.. that statement comes around and NO CORRECTION!!! I have done everything but reach out to the better business bureau at this point to for help. IF this is something you can not solve tell me so that i can figure out how I am going to collect my over payments each month another way. as you can see, I am far past the point of frustration. Please make this right verizon!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: over charging me

I was just researching your issue of being overcharged, and discovered that in the Verizon information page about <How to set up Auto Pay> it states "If you're eligibe for and want to get the $5 or $10/month per line Auto Pay and paper-free billing discount, the payment method can't be a credit card." Are you using a credit card for payment? Because, your text message states ". . . having auto pay via debit card and electronic statements . . ." and a debit card probably reads as a credit card. If so, that might be why you aren't getting that discount. Double-check this. And, please, let us all know. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

If you're not doing paperless and/or using a credit card, you don't get the discount.

If you're on paperless + autopay with your bank are you looking at the pricing online and assuming that is the before autopay price? Verizon advertises the cost WITH the autopay price factored in. Aka if you see $45 per line online it is $55 before the discount, not $45 with an additional $10 off.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are here to help. We always want you to be billed correctly. A Private Note will be sent, so we can dig deeper into this issue. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Covid19