Highlighted

outages

I live in southern Indiana and everyone in the area has been without service for HOURS. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know what is going on? And do they know how long we are going to be without service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: outages

I NOTIFIED VZW THROUGH TWITTER. HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING BACK YET.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

cdoades,

Sorry for the delay in response! I want to make sure that you are getting the service that you deserve. Are you still having service issues? If so, what zip code are you in? What kind of device do you currently have? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

I FINALLY got service back at 8am the next day. Normally I wouldn't have cared about it being out. However I did have a family emergency and had to find out via Facebook that they had passed away. Plus I pay $45 a month for my service and that is a day of service I paid for and didn't get. Not a happy Verizon customer right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Did Verizon ever give a reason for the outage? I understand about not being able to communicate during a family emergency. I work for the county 911 center and we were getting told that people weren't able to call us. I also heard that AT&T had the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted

No Verizon never gave any explanation. And I think that just aggravates the situation. Especially with everything I've already been through. I want to call them but I'm still too upset and know it would not end well at all.

0 Likes
Highlighted

And down here almost anyone with a cell phone had no service. Plus I heard some ppl with dish network were also having probs. So I am not sure what exactly went wrong.

0 Likes