Highlighted

out of the country

I put a hold on my plan since I'm out of the country for three months. u was told I wouldn't have to pay for that time and today I got a phone bill for this month. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: out of the country

Community Manager
Community Manager
dcape,  We certainly want you to enjoy your trip, without the added worry about managing your cellphone account. When viewing your invoice, does it generate before your line was suspended? When you suspended your line, did you select the option to suspend the billing as well?   SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

*I was told

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
dcape,  We certainly want you to enjoy your trip, without the added worry about managing your cellphone account. When viewing your invoice, does it generate before your line was suspended? When you suspended your line, did you select the option to suspend the billing as well?   SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes