Highlighted

Re: number for the fraud department?, does anyone know the number for the fraud department?

idoramae

I emailed the fcc ands the better business bureau. They returned the

overcharge within 2 days.

Good luck! I won't be paying online fron here on out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: number for the fraud department?, does anyone know the number for the fraud department?

hkr

I just got off the phone AGAIN...again..no one seems to be able to do anything or change anything. As huge as this company is are you telling me NO ONE has the authority to make changes that are not "the norm"? I am absolutely fed up. Now I am supposed to be contacted AGAIN by the rep who misled me in the first place and out right lied to me about how much I was going to be paying each month. I have called 13 times at least..over a 2 1/2 month time period trying to get it fixed. I was so upset BEFORE calling today I had to tell the rep up front I was not mad at HER..so don't take it personally...I am giving them til Mar 20 to contact me and make it right or I will call the FCC and the BBB and the Fraud line (even tho I have seen how people are harassed and treated horribly when you call that number) I am grateful for the credits I have been issued but unless they are willing to do that every month for the next 22 months...it is not enough.

0 Likes