number for the fraud department?, does anyone know the number for the fraud department?

Schneiderfam4

Does anyone happen to know the number to the Fraud Department? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: number for the fraud department?, does anyone know the number for the fraud department?

Snn5
Sr. Leader

A search of the forums for "fraud" returned this result:  Re: Fraud Question

Re: number for the fraud department?, does anyone know the number for the fraud department?

ynggrsshppr91

1-888-483-7200

Highlighted

Schneiderfam4

Thanks!

Schneiderfam4

Thanks!

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Welcome!

0 Likes

idoramae

I have been paying my bill onlinep for a year and a half and for the second time in 6 months they have fraudulently taken double payments out of my bank account.  I have filed complaint with better business bureau and am going to file complaint with fraud dept also.  I will not renew my contact with this company.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

idoramae,

That certainly concerns me about the payments. Certainly, it is not our intention to inconvenience you in this way. Were you able to get the double payments sorted out?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

idoramae

No, they refused to return the money AND then sent a bill for $199. I am

in a very tight budget, very tight, and would never pay a month in

advance. My bill was for $99 NOT $199.

On Mar 3, 2015 6:32 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes

hkr

I am so happy to find this number and hope it works...and is valid. I have been having ongoing issues with my plan and being charged 45 dollars more a month than the rep. told me I would be. I am beyond ticked off. I have talked to so many reps over the past 3 months and keep getting the run around other than a few reps. giving me 45 dollar credits on my bill..for a few months. I am SICK of calling and spending hours on the phone for new reps to read thru my case and tell them what happened..etc. If someone does not resolve this issue to my satisfaction in the next week or so I will be calling this number and whatever other one I can call.

0 Likes