Highlighted

new unlimited plan

juvepa

hi i got 5 phones with unlimited text data and talking if i change to the new plan "play more unlimited  the bill will be the same? or got be more money

0 Likes

Re: new unlimited plan

Weth
Sr. Leader

What is the exact plan name you have now

0 Likes

carltrooper

DO NOT get it. Read the board. Its a SCAM.

You are better off leaving your old plan, and trying not to go over the data for the month. If you buy the new "unlimited" get ready to have less than .23 MBPS speeds.. Yes thats right. You hear unlimited and you think its a good deal, its not. You will then have to PAY MORE money to get back speeds you were use to. Its criminal. DO NOT DO IT. 

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

@carltrooper wrote:

You are better off leaving your old plan, and trying not to go over the data for the month. If you buy the new "unlimited" get ready to have less than .23 MBPS speeds.. Yes thats right. You hear unlimited and you think its a good deal, its not. You will then have to PAY MORE money to get back speeds you were use to. Its criminal. DO NOT DO IT. 

If only this forum had a downvote option like Reddit does so I could hide this misinformation.

OP stayed Play More, not Start or the retired Go. *Those* plans have bad speeds in congested areas. Play More has 3 more GB of premium data included over the retired Beyond/Unlimited from 2017.

Weth
Sr. Leader

@carltrooper wrote:

Ya, this guy/gal does not know what they are talking about. 

Play More plan, as astutely indicated by the other responder, has 25 GB of premium data before you would even possibly be slowed based on how busy the network is. The de-prioritized data after 25 GB on the Play plan would only slow if you are in an area challenged for capacity. It is not the experience of the vast majority. 

0 Likes