needs security deposit returned urgently - help

sw_jimmy

I have read somewhere that you can request a courtesy hardship acceleration of your deposit refund

I'm a college struggling to pay my tuition. I have outstanding balance which, if I do not pay by the end of May, will blocks me from registering for classes ever again

How do I request for courtesy hardship acceleration

*I have been using the phone for 6 months and always paid on time every month.

Pls help

Thanks

- student in need

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: needs security deposit returned urgently - help

sw_jimmy

just to add. I have $ 400 security deposit with verizon

0 Likes
Highlighted

RushFan2112

If you need the cash that badly to pay for school you would become a risk for paying your cell phone bill. I can't see why Verizon would even want to give up the security deposit, but it sounds like you need to call customer service (*611) and see what can be done.

Good luck!  I hope it goes your way.

0 Likes
Highlighted

sw_jimmy

circumstances were much better when I got the phone. I never I would be having this problem. But things changed drastically. I will continue to pay on time though.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
sw.jimmy, I can understand where you are coming from. We can always review the account to see if we would be able to release the deposit any sooner. I have sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that direct message for me. I am looking forward to working with you.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes