Highlighted

myvprepay verizonwireless com/prepaid/

Novice

Do you ever feel the prepaid services is a different entity then post paid? The hole idea of My Verizon (https) is to manage your own account. With prepaid it seems like the once a month logon requires a contact to customer service.  Prepaid customer service replies you can use the preinstalled app. Stating a more convenient way to manage your account. 

Please don't inform prepaid customer service they are dumb as a rock. They can't keep the myvprepay website running but they have access to you account information and the permissions to decrease the threw put on your account.

Happy 4th Christians, Long may we be independent and live by grace.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: myvprepay verizonwireless com/prepaid/

Prepaid is nearly a separate entity.  It's the same with most carriers. 

I used Verizon prepaid for a year-and-a-half before switching over to postpaid with several lines. I never had any problem, never needed to call customer service, and I changed my plan three times. All by myself, without any help, it was pretty easy.

My Verizon app is well designed for self management.  It works for prepaid and postpaid. Don't know why you're having a problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was just trying to check on my prepaid hotspot plan, and cannot get on the prepaid site it's redirecting me to, with a 504 gateway timeout error this morning.  My login worked fine, as that's how I'm replying to this thread.

Highlighted

I have had the same issue since Saturday 6/27/20

0 Likes
Highlighted

It has been down since Saturday.

If you have a Facebook or Twitter account maybe you can post the problem there and see if you get someone to pass along to Web Development.

Here is another post that is saying the same thing.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/myvprepay-verizonwireless-com-IS-NOT-WORKING/m-p...

0 Likes
Highlighted

As of approx 9 AM Central time I am able to get into my account.

Will keep tabs to see if it stays up.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

we definitely want you to be able to have full functionality of our prepaid site, and I would be more than happy to help you get down to the bottom of this. The first thing I would suggest is to try clearing the cache, or temporary files from your device's web browser, before you try accessing the site. Please give this a try, and let me know if you are still having the same issue.

AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

NewOldCustomer

Well I feel as dumb as a rock after reading this. Thanks for your views champ!

0 Likes