Highlighted

my unlimitted data plan was charged double without notice

without notice, verizon automatically raised my data charge double rate for my old unlimitted data plan. I tried to find out the answer through chatting box this mornig but the explaination is useless bring me more confusing. I need the right answer!

Look forward to hear from you in 3 business days.

regards,

Trinh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: my unlimitted data plan was charged double without notice

Expert

Yep. The notification would have been in the bill immediately prior to the price increase being implemented.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

What was the price per month before and what is it now?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

It has been $29.99/month and it's increased automatically to $49.99. I dont mind to pay $20.00  more but the problem is they did not send notice to us. They used to mess up your bills and I had to call in several times in 2016 to adjust the bill.

0 Likes

another thing is you would get different answers from different representative. As I requested to solve the problem but they've not even contacted me.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Look in the notices in your previous bills. That is where you would have been notified.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Yep. The notification would have been in the bill immediately prior to the price increase being implemented.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

FYI, that price increase is a valid amount. All of the customers with the long retired grandfathered unlimited data plans have had that feature's price increased by $20.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The notice would have also come through their MyVerizon account online if they signed into their account during the billing cycle when the notification was sent out.

0 Likes
Highlighted

ok , what the purpose of automatically payment set up? It's not the first time they did wrong on my bill then how I trust them? As you said, they notify you on the bill is only apply to who use to check their bill each month. The other way, please look at the message below, it's different from what you explain to me

I've been keeping my plan with verizon cuz I trust the service but brought me too many problems that I had to called in back and forth to adjust the bill during the last two years.

Verizon

Oh, I completely understand where you're coming from. I can relate to that. PLease stay connected while I look for the exact details of the cahnges.

Verizon

Upon checking this happened last 11/2015, raised prices of $29.99unlimited data feature to $49.99.

0 Likes
Highlighted

They keep give me explanation that seems no sense to me

On 01/05/2017 8,200 unlimited plan customers, who used more than 200 GB of data in a single month, will begin receiving notices that they must migrate to a new VerizonPlan by 2/16/17.

You

i didn't receive this kind of message

Verizon

I understand you. Have you check your email, too?

They started charge me in period 11/16 to 12/16 but they confirmed " On 01/05/2017 8,200 unlimited plan customers, who used more than 200 GB of data in a single month, will begin receiving notices that they must migrate to a new VerizonPlan by 2/16/17"

Thanks for your guys comments. I trust you, but anyone can advise me how you deal with kind of information if it's your case!

Im busy so i set up automatically payment to verizon. My fault is trusting them and haven't check statement recently. When I found out the odd, just try to find out the reason but the answer I received from chatting with them yesterday is not reasonable at all.

0 Likes