Highlighted

month2month discount

Hello,

is the month2month discount still available? I have a phone that just finished its contract and I'm looking for the option to apply the discount. I'm not seeing it anywhere.

please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: month2month discount

Leader

If you're still on the More Everything plan, then yes. You can get the month2month discount. If you've switched over the one of the new Verizon plans then you can still get a discount, but it's not considered one. It's simply that all devices out of contract are considered an add a line and have a line access fee of $20.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

It was said that you have to manually add the month-to-month discount in My Verizon under Plan Changes.  However, no one has come back to say how they did this since the site re-formatted and all the people who knew what hey were doing had already made the change BEFORE the site redesign.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I added the discount two years ago for two other lines, but as you said, with changes to the website, I can't find it again 😞

hopefully someone has added it recently and can tell us how

0 Likes
Highlighted

found it!!

its on the "my plan & services" tab of the website

I went over to the "manage your products" and selected the line I was looking for, and then went back to "get products" and a big red button appeared at the top of the section (below the "get products" & "manage your products" tabs). I clicked the button and it applied the discount.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Sounds like it is something that might or might not pop up consistently for eligible customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

With what sounds like an exception to a couple different clicks, that's where it was before. Only I think it was "manage products and apps." Glad you were able to find it.

Covid19