Highlighted

make payments thru text

marsfrau

My leasing company offers a service that sends a text on the first of the month and if you reply "yes" they charge your card. easy peasy. Anyway, Verizon messages asked me if I wanted to allow charges and gave me the option or never or always. I hit never on accident and now I can't figure out how to change that. I'm using a galaxy s 5.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: make payments thru text

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I'm not really sure, myself, what type of service this is that you are referring to.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Marsfrau

This is a great question.  As long as you have a text messaging plan with Verizon Wireless you will be able to recieve any type of message. Not sure what plan you have.  Long into your My Verizon Wireless account to review: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc . It is advisable to have  your company resend the initial text message to allow you to enroll again to that particular program.  Hope this was of assistance.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

rtiffin
Novice

question please. are you stating Verizon wanted you to verify whether to allow your leasing company to charge you.. is the leasing company billing Verizon and having Verizon bill you??  Trying to figure out why Verizon would question who or what you agree to have automatically charged to your card ...

0 Likes