loyalty

Tms001

How long must I be a Verizon Customer to receive loyalty discounts from Verizon?

0 Likes

Re: loyalty

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@Tms001 wrote:

How long must I be a Verizon Customer to receive loyalty discounts from Verizon?

There is no such thing as discounts for loyalty.   Deals on phones are the same no matter how long you’re a customer.  Service prices are what they are.

0 Likes

Ann154
Power User

What loyalty? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@boringusername wrote:

@Ann154 wrote:

What loyalty? 

I still never get what people mean by this and I thik they dont realzie what they mean by this. I think they are equating long term customers as loyal. Which is not what loyalty means. To be loyal one would have had to sayed with Verion even though they had better service for the same price or chepaer. Or the same service for a cheaper price. Yes then they would be loyal. But that person would also be kind of stupid. Why pay more for the same or less? And also why expect to be rewarded for such stupidity?

I always find it odd that the first sentence will include some claim of loyalty.  Then in the next breath a threat to leave for another carrier.   That’s not loyal

0 Likes

glitchedpixel
Novice

No such thing. The closest thing is a targeted offer.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us! We do offer a loyalty program that is free of charge. We want to introduce you to our awesome rewards program, and the best part is that it's free of charge. You can earn rewards from free data, device dollars, and much more. If you're interested click on this link: m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial.

TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes