Highlighted

loyalty means nothing with verizon wireless!

I've been with Verizon wireless 5+ years and I called 6 weeks ago to try and lower the bill, as a competitor offered me unlimited service for 2 lines for $90 per month for the total bill.  The representative at Verizon wireless offered me a loyalty plan to reduce my bill from 180 to 130.  It wasn't the $90 that the other provider offered, but it was enough to satisfy me, as I know the service is sufficient for what we do.  I decided to stay with Verizon at that time, but now 6 weeks later they tell me that I can't get that discount they offered me! Anyone else ever experience empty promises too?  All I ask is honor what I was offered.  After numerous phone calls, multiple extensive holds, and people telling me no I feel like I am chasing my tail.  If they try and bait you in with their loyalty offer, don't believe them, your next bill will be back thru the roof.  I cant wait to get my new phones from Spectrum and call Verizon to cancel the service.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: loyalty means nothing with verizon wireless!

Customer Support

Nirland83, as a valued customer of 5+ years, we appreciate you allowing us to continue being your wireless service provider.  Hearing that you were offered our loyalty plan that would reduce your monthly charges by $50 (e.g., from $180  to $130 monthly) and to find out later that you weren't able to receive the discount discussed with you, is not the way we do business with our customers. I apologize, and we'd undoubtedly regret losing you. Your account concerns are our concerns too. We’re here to assist you in any way we can. Since we will need account-specific information from you, we’ll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we’ve sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/66041qh5n

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: loyalty means nothing with verizon wireless!

Just an update to the rest of you trying to get Verizon to honor their promise, its a joke.  I received messages from someone saying they wont honor it, and then someone else messaged me.  I thought maybe help was on the way, but nope.  They sent me a message asking for info, and they never responded.  Good luck to the rest of you!

0 Likes