Re: live chat

Snn5
Sr. Leader

When did your current contract begin and when does it end?  What amount was told to you that you would owe in ETFs?  Can you see that document within My Verizon and download as pdf or other viewable document?  That has to be some record of it there if your plan was changed.

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

What are they saying that doesn't seem correct to you?  ETF, contract dates, what?

0 Likes

kimi7986

April 2013

and here the funny thing, there is nothing in my verizon as far as documents.  No service agreement, no plan change.

0 Likes
Highlighted

kimi7986

So I was told etf starts at $175 (which matches what I previously posted). This was confirmed through chat when I was told etf was $45 for both lines.  The math matched.

Call in yesterday to make the switch and am now at $150 per line. But cannot be provided with documents relating to. They just cite the standard agreement.

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I found in my documents a line that read

Promotion/Offer Added

INSERT:  You eGuide including Terms and Conditions

I pulled that up and was able to see the contract changes in full detail.  You don't have anything in Documents and Receipts that looks like that line from the time period when the loyalty was added?

0 Likes

chajolm
Novice

I too wanted the copy of my chat where something was said that was so far off what the in store manager said that I asked to see the chat. Nope. I also checked the box that asked if I wanted a copy of the chat sent to me. Never received it.

I wish you luck but I'm afraid that it turns out you are at the mercy of hoping the rep you talk to on the phone or in a chat will actually make the appropriate note on your account. That might let the manager of the store or the next person you talk to, take care of you.

Good luck!

0 Likes

kimi7986

Nothing, actualy have no documents prior to July 28, 2013.

Crazy huh?

I've had Verizon for close to 10 years, somehow don't exist prior to July

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Crazy indeed.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

I'm surprised you have any documents from 2013 in your My Verizon account; they usually are only stored for a year (other than bills, which are stored for 18 months).