Highlighted

live chat

kimi7986

I need a copy of a previous live chat, as it appears I was blatantly lied to.

I haphave a copy on my work computer,  but I don't have access for a few days and I need to resolve this issue asap.

Anyone have an idea of who to call to get a record of a live chat?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: live chat

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Unfortunately, that's gone forever.  Screenshots won't even change a thing.  Emailed transcripts never arrive.  I hate to say it, but those chats are gone and even if the next rep sees them, they won't acknowledge.  All you can do is hope that whatever issue you have that the next rep will try to do what they can to help.  Can you tell us what the problem is?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Unfortunately, that's gone forever.  Screenshots won't even change a thing.  Emailed transcripts never arrive.  I hate to say it, but those chats are gone and even if the next rep sees them, they won't acknowledge.  All you can do is hope that whatever issue you have that the next rep will try to do what they can to help.  Can you tell us what the problem is?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

kimi7986

ETF fees.

When I upgraded was told one thing, now that I only have 2 months left its a different thing.

Went through an hour on chat with a rep who found where the problem was, and now having to go through it again and again because there were "no notes". Sure.

0 Likes

ynggrsshppr91

Per the contract "This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement. This agreement isn't for the benefit of any third party except our parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and predecessors and successors in interest. Except where we've agreed otherwise elsewhere in this agreement, this agreement and any disputes covered by it are governed by federal law and the laws of the state encompassing the area code of your wireless phone number when you accepted this agreement, without regard to the conflicts of laws and rules of that state."

So that chat you had...it means nothing.

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Yes, I agree, one must fully read all notices before taking permanent action.  ETF's are fully disclosed when you agreed to the terms, so Im not sure how those ETFs or issues with those can change even 2 months before the end of the contract.  I'd ask you to elaborate, but wouldn't want you to have to go through all of that again.

0 Likes

kimi7986

Loyalty offers...manager upgraded which gave me different than the standard terms. Kind of sums it up.

Of course, they don't have a copy of the agreement to provide me.

Digging through my own documents but its something I wasn't anticipating.

Canceling and going to prepaid is where this came from.  Seems ridiculous to pay as much as I do and have no customer service and many issues. No benefit to being postpaid.

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

So you took a loyalty contract extension of one year correct?  That extended the current date by one year or it extended it for one year from the date it was enacted?

0 Likes

kimi7986

If your contract results from your purchase of an advanced device prior to November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. For other contract terms entered into prior to November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. Cancellations will become effective on the last day of that month's billing cycle

^^^^^customer agreement^^^^^ see the sentence with "other contract terms" manager approved early upgrades were classified under other.

At least thats what they told me and i agreed tp when I upgraded.

and what the cs rep told me in chat. Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

For other contract terms entered into prior to November 14, 2014, your early termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your contract term that you complete.

^^^^^Basic phones.

0 Likes

kimi7986

Not necessarily. 

Other would mean any non standard upgrade, including advanced devices.

0 Likes