Highlighted

last month my stet daughter stole my iphone4 i couldnt prove so i have it use old cell now my husbanb cell phone is missing we both need to upgrand keep our numbers but it not time for us to upgrand it hard for us to get the verizon store we have been wo

old cell now my husbanb cell phone is missing we both need to upgrand keep our numbers but it not time for us to upgrand it hard for us to get the verizon store we have been woth yall since 2001 i talk to a girl on the phone she said i could com on here and pay terminatation it wouldnt cost much then and to new phones same numbers she said so i can get smart phones  or what im looking for maybe fee and it can be added to my neext month bill

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: last month my stet daughter stole my iphone4 i couldnt prove so i have it use old cell now my husbanb cell phone is missing we both need to upgrand keep our numbers but it not time for us to upgrand it hard for us to get the verizon store we have bee

Sr. Leader

I would not take the advice of the rep  on the phone that said you can cancel, pay a "small" fee, and then get new phones with your same numbers. That will not happen. The fee will not be "small" and you will end up losing your numbers.

Honestly your best bet is to get a used "new" phone from an online reputable source such as swappa.com or gazelle.com. The great thing about doing this is that once your contract is up, you may be eligible for a $15 per month discount on each line (I assume you have More Everything and have less than 6 GB data).

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: last month my stet daughter stole my iphone4 i couldnt prove so i have it use old cell now my husbanb cell phone is missing we both need to upgrand keep our numbers but it not time for us to upgrand it hard for us to get the verizon store we have bee

Sr. Leader

I would not take the advice of the rep  on the phone that said you can cancel, pay a "small" fee, and then get new phones with your same numbers. That will not happen. The fee will not be "small" and you will end up losing your numbers.

Honestly your best bet is to get a used "new" phone from an online reputable source such as swappa.com or gazelle.com. The great thing about doing this is that once your contract is up, you may be eligible for a $15 per month discount on each line (I assume you have More Everything and have less than 6 GB data).

View solution in original post