iphone 4s....are there any little known tips and/or secrets to this phone model and its services?

i think  i know most of iphone 4s.im hoping im wrong and someone can tell or teach me tips tricks etc to work my phone to full potential whilest educating my self..

ps apple or samsung?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: iphone 4s....are there any little known tips and/or secrets to this phone model and its services?

rtiffin
Novice

after detail searching from the community site I found the following link ,,

iPhone 4s in Black Certified Pre Owned Prepaid | Verizon Wireless

on the link it does show all features the phone has and some reviews from customers that use or has used this device..

View solution in original post

Re: iphone 4s....are there any little known tips and/or secrets to this phone model and its services?

rtiffin
Novice

i will be more than happy to assist you..

is the phone in question one that you have service with Verizon with?

0 Likes

of course ive had it for 11 mos. whenever i have a problem i call 1-800 apple support...lol

0 Likes

rtiffin
Novice

like I said I can not see accts and with knowing it is a device that is serviced with Verizon makes it easier for me to assist and give you the links where I am gathering information which you also have under your acct information above this section under the link MY VERIZON...

0 Likes

rtiffin
Novice

you have marked on your first post  ps apple or samsung ...

that you will be able to see in your acct information

once I know which one i can direct your further

0 Likes

apple 4s

0 Likes

rtiffin
Novice

so yours is the apple iphone 4 correct?

let me see if I can location any interesting information

is there anything special you are looking for or in general ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

rtiffin
Novice

after detail searching from the community site I found the following link ,,

iPhone 4s in Black Certified Pre Owned Prepaid | Verizon Wireless

on the link it does show all features the phone has and some reviews from customers that use or has used this device..

View solution in original post