iPhone 12 Pro Max backorder

Ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max back on 11/23 and I’ve yet to receive any sort of update about the order. The item was suppose to ship on 12/11 as the backorder date states. But it has yet to ship, I called Verizon on 12/18, they said it was backorder, but the response is so basic. Is anyone else waiting for their iPhone order still?

I just can’t believe that the iPhone is still on backorder when I’ve seen local shops getting them in. I believe verizon is just trying to pull another one of their scams, as I have a promo that states I need to port the number in by a certain date to get the $400 rebate.

They are about to lose a customer if every other carrier can get these items in and verizon just wasting time.

Re: iPhone 12 Pro Max backorder

Update: called customer service. They say the order is cancelled, looking in my account it says it’s still waiting to ship. 

They wanted me to place another order and that it would be here in January 13th. Will just go to a local store. 

great service 

0 Likes

The real reason Verizon cancelled my order is so I No longer able to get the rebate that I had when I ordered. $400 for porting in a number from another carrier, $400 trade in.

The new trade value in is $90 and $250 for the phone number port in

0 Likes

Customer Support

@Shadownite

An order can be canceled for any number of reasons, including there has not been enough information provided for the fraud check to be completed, or the relevant terms and conditions were not accepted within the required timeframe, but you would have been provided with a confirmation of the cancelation via email or account notification. You had said that you were visiting a store to purchase your phone instead - have you been able to do that to get the phone and trade in your old device?

0 Likes

My Pro was to be shipped 11/30. No update. Called a few times... Millions ordered... was response I got after 4 hours of investigation on the phone and multiple calls later. My order is not on my home page as of yesterday. I need to call again. I hope it wasn’t canceled. 

0 Likes

I ordered a 512GB Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro Max (Blue because it was the only one available in stock), using the buy one get one free promotion, on Jan 11th, and it was supposed to be delivered by 8pm today Jan 13th. I needed the phones for a medical clinic, so my wife stayed home so as not to miss the delivery since it stated it needed someone at home to sign for it. We waited all day until 8pm, and no delivery. When I went to check the status of my confirmed order, I found it was back-ordered to Feb 24th, 6 weeks later, even though I made that selection and that purchase specifically because it was available and would be here in 2 days as promised. Verizon had my phone number and email address, but didn't even bother to contact me and give me any options at all. I am very disappointed in this service, and will strongly consider going with another carrier who can keep their word.