Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: i want to know how can i get more data

Customer Support
Thanks for the information Cruser2008. We truly appreciate your input. Yes, you can change plans and data features online via My-Verizon anease19. You can also call us at 1-800-922-0204 to increase your data via the phone. You can also chat with us or reach out to us via twitter or facebook. Let us know if you have any issues making changes online.  KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

In your account select "Change Minutes, Text or Data" and select the new plan you want.

Highlighted

Customer Support
Thanks for the information Cruser2008. We truly appreciate your input. Yes, you can change plans and data features online via My-Verizon anease19. You can also call us at 1-800-922-0204 to increase your data via the phone. You can also chat with us or reach out to us via twitter or facebook. Let us know if you have any issues making changes online.  KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Of course they would have to be the account owner or an account manager before they would have the authority to do so.

0 Likes