Highlighted

i want to add another line and it wants to charge me a deposit???

I went to add another line and it asked me to pay a deposit of $125? I use the online chat and Im told its because of a old Verizon credit? I have been with Verizon, never left, and paid my initial deposit when I started. Now how do I have a past due deposit? Clear and simple contract people. Contract that I signed and agreed to. No where in that contract, and I have a copy and have read it, does it state that Verizon at will can come and impose a charge that is not clearly defined in the contract. A) there is no meeting of the minds, therefore there is no contract. And I cant believe I am sitting here stating a fact at 11pm at night , all because I simply wanted to add a line.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: i want to add another line and it wants to charge me a deposit???

Leader

You really should talk to Financial Services. Only they will be able to explain it to you.

Is it possible that in the last year you had missed a payment or payment agreement and had your line/s disconnected?

0 Likes
Highlighted

So is it customer service or financial services? I have never had a line disconnected, dropped, or deleted. All my phones if not paid up front, were paid as agreed.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want to ensure you receive the correct information regarding the need for a deposit, Kimsav12. Our financial services is the best department to reach out to for answers, as they also have access to any old issues that may be lurking out there.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

I would say that for the best explanation call for Financial Services.

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

Every line you add has their own contract.  So if they require a deposit then it requires a deposit. How long ago did you start service?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

If you haven't had your current line for over a year and with perfect payment history a deposit would be due again.

0 Likes