i paid for international calling and my phone want do shit. ned help have kids at home

kilmurry

In Punta Cana Dominican Republic this week.  I am unable to make calls with my phone.  Paid for international calling.  Unable to call customer support

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: i paid for international calling and my phone want do shit. ned help have kids at home

Community Manager
Community Manager
We know how important it is to get service while you're traveling, kilmurry. What happens when you try to place a call or sent a message? What model phone do you use? Our Global Team can also bee reached toll-free from a landline while you're traveling following the steps at http://vz.to/18oaptS.                                                                                                JenniferH_VZW                                           Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport                                             If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: i paid for international calling and my phone want do shit. ned help have kids at home

Community Manager
Community Manager
We know how important it is to get service while you're traveling, kilmurry. What happens when you try to place a call or sent a message? What model phone do you use? Our Global Team can also bee reached toll-free from a landline while you're traveling following the steps at http://vz.to/18oaptS.                                                                                                JenniferH_VZW                                           Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport                                             If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes