Highlighted

i have the old verizon plan 2 year contract is the new verizon plan better and cheaper.

I currently have the old verizon plan

is the new verizon plan better and cheaper.

and why would verizon not allow new costumers the old plan if its not as good?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: i have the old verizon plan 2 year contract is the new verizon plan better and cheaper.

Expert

New customers have to select their plan from the current offerings. They do not have the ability to select any of the retired plans. Existing customers on the retired plans can choose to stay on those plans because they are grandfathered into those plans. If the new and current plans offer a better cost savings and more services then their old plan, they can chose to switch plans. However once they switched plans, they can't go back to their old plan anymore.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: i have the old verizon plan 2 year contract is the new verizon plan better and cheaper.

Expert

New customers have to select their plan from the current offerings. They do not have the ability to select any of the retired plans. Existing customers on the retired plans can choose to stay on those plans because they are grandfathered into those plans. If the new and current plans offer a better cost savings and more services then their old plan, they can chose to switch plans. However once they switched plans, they can't go back to their old plan anymore.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

MARMIN91, we understand that you want to be advised of the best plans available to you. We would never deny you the right to change to a better plan. The best thing is to log into My Verizon every month to check into the different plans we have. You can change the plan here > http://vz.to/2crUEO7

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes