how to get copy of messages older than 90 days

egiggy

Hello,

I am trying to get a copy of the messages that were sent to and from my iPhone over the last year. I know that I have access to up to 90 days worth and I have downloaded the spread sheets but I will need as far back as 9 months.

Unfortunately I deleted my only back up to make room for my new device and which leaves me with very few options. Is it possible to pay Verizon in order to get the my messages as far back as a year? It says to retrieve usage details I can pay $5 but does that include the text messages and how do I go about doing this?

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how to get copy of messages older than 90 days

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello egiggy! I can certainly understand the need for retrieving the content of your text messages! In order to go further than 90 days, the only way to do this would be with a court ordered subpeona or through the request of a law official. You can request more information by contacting us directly at 800-922-0204.

Additionally, another great tool to keep record of your text messages is by using our service, Verizon Messages. http://vz.to/1LgAc7H I personally use this feature and love it! It keeps a record of all of my stored text messages, and upon installation can go back 90 days as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns! Thank you and good luck!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: how to get copy of messages older than 90 days

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello egiggy! I can certainly understand the need for retrieving the content of your text messages! In order to go further than 90 days, the only way to do this would be with a court ordered subpeona or through the request of a law official. You can request more information by contacting us directly at 800-922-0204.

Additionally, another great tool to keep record of your text messages is by using our service, Verizon Messages. http://vz.to/1LgAc7H I personally use this feature and love it! It keeps a record of all of my stored text messages, and upon installation can go back 90 days as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns! Thank you and good luck!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes