how do I pay a friend's cell bill without going to a store

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: how do i pay a friend's cell bill

lukevinyl

Anyone can make a payment to any account. Call in and speak to a rep and state that you want to pay on a bill that is not yours and give them a phone number that is on your friend's account.

To pay a bill you don't need the password or to be listed as an Account Manager. You only need the payment information Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Maybe buy them a Verizon Wireless gift card and they can apply it to their bill?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

lukevinyl

Anyone can make a payment to any account. Call in and speak to a rep and state that you want to pay on a bill that is not yours and give them a phone number that is on your friend's account.

To pay a bill you don't need the password or to be listed as an Account Manager. You only need the payment information Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

JOHMOO5, having the ability to make a payment on your friend's account is such a nice gesture! Please allow us to further go over your options. Ann154 and lukevinyl provided great suggestions to be able to apply a payment by providing your Friend with a Verizon gift card or simply calling our Customer service team directly 800-922-0204 to submit the payment. If you choose to call our customer service team you will need to know the exact amount you are looking pay as we wouldn’t be able to release any account specific information. Please let us know if this information helps clarify your concern.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes