how do I set up auto pay for a specific once a year date?

bobbyhgarner

Auto pay would be handy if I could set it up to pay on a particular month and day. But, it appears that it can only be set up to pay monthly on the same day, or multiple days in every month. I only pay my Prepaid plan once a year and it has to be paid the day before it expires. It does not appear that I can set up a once a year automatic payment schedule. Am I missing something in Verizon's payment page?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how do I set up auto pay for a specific once a year date?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Auto pay is agreat option to have but it does have certain options in place. Please reach out to our prepaid department for more information 888-294-6804.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

I doubt you are missing anything - I don't think there is an option for a once a year auto payment.  A lot can change i in a year (people move, jobs change, cards expire, banks change...) 

Your best bet is to set a reminder on a calendar a week, then a day before to remind yourself.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Auto pay is agreat option to have but it does have certain options in place. Please reach out to our prepaid department for more information 888-294-6804.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Criticalmass

I just called today to have my payment pd on auto pay on the the 4th cause of the way I get paid and since I'm on a payment plan for the phone I can't change the day I want the payment to come out? I've been on pre-pay for a long time and decided to go contact why, I don't know? Lol! I opened the account on the 4th of this month thinking that then would be the due date but,  NOOooo! It's due like the last day in the month with a 5 day grace period which is cool it'll get paid, its just since im on the payment plan they can't change it to accommodate me on auto pay and yet again I've been misinformed so that someone can make a sale! # behonest!

0 Likes