Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

how do I go back to pay per text?

I added unlimited text for $5 but want to go back to pay per text.  Is there a way to do this online?  Eady to sign up, hard to undo.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: how do I go back to pay per text?

Customer Support
Good day jmp69! I'll be happy to assist you with the change you need! Please reply to the direct message I just sent you, and I will take it from there.  AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Sr. Leader

Remember that is only 25 texts sent or received to get to that $5 mark!

0 Likes

Message sent tx

0 Likes

Yes, I know and I have only went over  the 25 once so it is better to just add text during times when I actually use it.  I am one of those dinasaurs I guess that  isn't attached to my phone at the hip.

0 Likes

When I signed up for this, it said that you could add or stop this.  Now you are telling me it will cost me $10 a month to change back to my old plan.  I was paying the  $5 for text "when" I needed it.  No where did I read that  there would be an additional charge for going back to my original plan...I want my original price without the $5 or no way to add $10 plus pay for texts.  I will leave VZ for the principle.  I feel misled and since I am not under contract, I will leave after 15 years with same company.  I have left other businesses for less cause.   Restore me to what I had or I will leave.  I do not want to discuss this privately but let others see what you mean that you can add or delete this service.  Please email me only with news that I want or I am going shopping for a new phone company even if it costs me more.  Run over some other schmuck.

0 Likes

Assuming you are on a fairly current plan, if you remove the texting feature that you added, you WILL go back to pay-as-u-go texting.

IF you want to add texting the current rates are $10 for 1000 texts, or $20 for unlimitted texts. On the MoreEverything plans - all plans include unlimitted texting.

0 Likes

I was misled and now I am leading.  Leading myself to to another carrier after 15 years...all over $5 a month.  Principle.  I do not care if bill is higher Vz will not get any more $ from me.

0 Likes

Did you even read responses that were posted? THERE IS NO (ZERO) CHARGE to remove the text feature that you added. No one here can email you - we do not have (and do not want) your contact information. And you've denied private contact with a Verizon employee who CAN contact you directly.      You indicated you wanted to return to pay-as-u-go, just call customer care, they can do that in about 30 seconds.       

0 Likes