Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

how can i keep a called number from appearing on my bill?

i'd like to be able to call a number from my wireless phone without it showing up on my bill. is this possible?
Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: how can i keep a called number from appearing on my bill?

Sr. Leader

If you receive a paper bill, it only shows on that if you have detailed billing.  Otherwise the paper bill is a summary of the activity on each line without details.

If you log in to MyVerizon you can see call and message details for each line on the account.  And I don't think there is anyway you can selectively determine what numbers show up--it lists them all.

0 Likes

it's the call details on MyVerizon that i'm curious about. is it possible to somehow call a number and have it displayed as "unlisted" or "private" in your call details on MyVerizon?
0 Likes

There's no way to truly stop it from showing up on the bill. But when you're looking at your usage details you can click on the number and put in a nickname. So for the nickname you can type in "unavailable" and every call will display that name instead of the number.

That's also a great way to legitimately organize your call details so you don't have to read the number. 

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

nmchileman wrote:

There's no way to truly stop it from showing up on the bill. But when you're looking at your usage details you can click on the number and put in a nickname. So for the nickname you can type in "unavailable" and every call will display that name instead of the number.

That's also a great way to legitimately organize your call details so you don't have to read the number. 

As nmchileman says, creating a nickname for the number will prevent the number from showing directly on the details of the online bill, however it doesn't prevent it from being available.  And if you receive a paper bill with details, the number WILL show up there on the call list.

0 Likes

How can i keep a called number from appearing on my bill?

How can I keep a called number from appearing on my bill?

0 Likes