how can I see my text history

gvkohl

I need to see my recent text history. I switched phone, lost my history on the phone and somehow lost the contact as well. I simply need a number.....Old phone has been reset and sold

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how can I see my text history

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

if you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the View Usage Details button, then the Messages button, to view the text log for the current billing period.  You also have access to the previous 90 days' worth of text logs via your My Verizon account.  Hover over My Billing & Usage at the top and then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the billing period, then click the Calls & Messages tab, then click Messaging.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: how can I see my text history

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

if you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the View Usage Details button, then the Messages button, to view the text log for the current billing period.  You also have access to the previous 90 days' worth of text logs via your My Verizon account.  Hover over My Billing & Usage at the top and then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the billing period, then click the Calls & Messages tab, then click Messaging.

View solution in original post