Highlighted

horrible customer service month after month

stevelud

I am amazed at how horrible verizons customer service is. I have had to call every month for the last 6 months and they say its fixed in the system and then the bill arrives with nothing fixed.....  how hard is it for you to do your job??????

I had trouble with Verizon service, went to the store and they said it was my phone. so they said they will upgrade me to the new edge program but I have to trade in my note 3. so I do that and then a month later we have trouble with service going in and out on both of our phones. after many stops at the store and many calls to Verizon they have the network people do all kinds of tests and Verizon comes to the conclusion they cant fix the network and offer us out of the contract and they will waive the fees because it their fault.

cool, we take them up on the offer....... the following week we talk to Verizon and they say the early termination fees will be credited next month. and of course they are not.

SO here I am 6 months later going through the same B/S with Verizon...... now again I just called and the agent said they see the notes in the system saying they will credit the early termination fees but the computers wont let us..... so now Verizon does not know how to fix the issue even though the notes say to credit me the early termination fees.....

and then on the 7th month which is a few days ago......  Verizon now decides they want to charge me for the remainder of my edge phone even though they allowed us to leave the contract with zero fees.....

so know im stuck with Verizon charging me 2 early termination fees and anfter 7 months now want to charge me for the edge phone cash price......

CAN SOMEONE FROM VERIZON PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS IGNORANT B/S IS HAPPENEING AND HOW NOBODY AT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS SMART ENOUGH TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS????   IS IT TIME FOR THE LAWYER AND ATNY GENERALS OFFICE TO GET INVOLVED???

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: horrible customer service month after month

brando8998
Novice

So both the store and Customer care tell you that its taken care of when its not?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: horrible customer service month after month

stevelud

yup, the first 6 months they told me I was all set and it would reflect in the new bill. the new bill comes with the same charges and nothing is fixed. and as stated before,on this 7th month bill, they added a charge for an edge phone 7 months after the account was closed....  thieves and crooks

0 Likes