Highlighted

high pricing and not very good customer service

zabawoo

We have been a Verizon customer for over 12 years. I know in the scope of things our 250-300 per month means nothing to them. But there pricing is the highest and when we have gone to the stores. The customer service is not good. Like they don't care our bill is out of whack, they are always way too busy and you, and you wait. Just sorry that the way it is. COME ON MAN.....Every competitor we have recently looked at is much cheaper and very soon we will be pulling the trigger after we have had time to evaluate the best deal.

Labels (1)

Re: high pricing and not very good customer service

TerryBgood

I agree with that comet 100%

0 Likes

ynggrsshppr91

Its been proven time and time again that the other carriers really aren't that much cheaper, they like to hide the real details in the fine print for you. Hope you don't travel much or need a phone that works very many places either

0 Likes

zabawoo

So what your saying is they can over charge and not have good customer service?

I don't mind paying a little more, but bad customer service, in my opinion, maybe you have enough money,  way over charging for what we get. I'm not confident they are a fair company..I'm continuing to explore our options...

0 Likes

ynggrsshppr91

Go ahead and explore whatever you want. Your gonna pay the same for crappier service. Ever as crappy as Verizon is they still rank way better than any other carrier in terms of coverage and customer service quarter after quarter

0 Likes

zabawoo

Ok thanks....We will and yes everyone has there own opinion....

0 Likes